OLIGEN DONNA 60 capsules
Essential nutrients for women.
DHA 80% TG ENZYMATIC
More than 90% of total w-3 fatty acids
According to the EFSA reports:
- The intake of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), either alone or in combination with EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of triglycerides in blood 1,2 and the maintenance of a normal blood pressure .
- The intake of DHA in adults (minimum of 250 mg / day) favors the maintenance of vision and brain function .
- The intake of DHA contributes to the visual development of the infant .
- El DHA y el EPA contribuyen al funcionamiento normal del corazón (ingesta diaria de 250 mg DHA+EPA).
- DHA contributes to a normal brain and visual development of the fetus and the breastfed infant, if the pregnant woman and the nursing mother, respectively, eat a minimum of DHA of 200 mg / day, in addition to the recommended 250 mg / day of EPA + DHA to the general population..
Vitamins A, D, C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12Minerals Mg Fe I Zn Cu Mn Se Cr Mo
Folic acid and conception-pregnancy
EFSA’s opinion on the role of folic acid during this period::
- Folic acid contributes to reducing the risk of neural tube disorders and the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
Iron and blood composition. Zinc and reproduction.
EFSA's opinion on the role of iron in the composition of blood and zinc in fertility:
Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
WHY TAKE OLIGEN DONNA?
During the fertile stage women need some nutrients in greater quantity, this is the case of iron, due to the losses due to menstruation, among other causes, and folic acid, recommended for women who are likely to become pregnant.
For other nutrients, such as calcium or vitamin D, intake needs increase with age, starting from menopause.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
During the periconceptional period some nutrients such as folic acid have a very high requirement. It is recommended that women who are likely to become pregnant consume 400μg of folic acid from food supplements or fortified foods, in addition to the intake of folic acid from a varied and balanced diet..
In the lactation period, the energy needs are greater for the generation of milk, and also the needs of some vitamins and minerals, as well as DHA, essential for the development of the fetus and the newborn, in particular of their view.
During pregnancy and lactation a daily intake of DHA of 200 mg is recommended in addition to the 250 mg of DHA + EPA recommended for the general population.
DHA 80% fish oil (antioxidants: extract rich in t
ocopherols, propyl gallate, ascorbyl palmitate), coating agent (fish gelatin), magnesium oxide, humectant (glycerin), ferrous sulfate, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin) ), food coloring product (sweet potato, cherry, apple and radish concentrate), emulsifiers (hydrogenated soybean fat and glycerol monostearate), zinc sulfate, L-ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium D-pantothenate, manganese sulfate, hydrochloride pyridoxine, copper sulfate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cyanocobalamin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, cholecalciferol, potassium iodate, chromium chloride, sodium selenite and ammonium molybdate.
|2 capsules||% Reference Value|
|Total fatty acids Omega-3||450 mg|
|Other Omega-3||30 mg|
|A (retinol equivalents)||400 μg||50|
|D (cholecalciferol)||3,6 μg||72|
|C (ascorbic acid)||12 mg||15|
|B1 (thiamine)||0,3 mg||27|
|B2 (riboflavine)||0,3 mg||21|
|B5 (pantothenic acid)||1 mg||17|
|B6 (pyridoxine)||0,6 mg||43|
|B9 (folic acid)||400 μg||200|
|B12 (cyanocobalamin)||0,38 μg||15|
|Magnesium (Mg)||150 mg||40|
|Iron (Fe)||14 mg||100|
|Zinc (Zn)||5 mg||50|
|Iodine (I)||70 μg||47|
|Copper (Cu)||150 μg||15|
|Selenium (Se)||8 μg||15|
|Chrome (Cr)||6 μg||15|
|Manganese (Mn)||0,3 mg||15|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||7,5 μg||15|
Presentation 60 capsules. Net weight 40.62 g.
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules per day.
Do not exceed this dose unless expressly indicated.