FLORAGEN 30 capsules
Jar with 30 capsules
Probiotic, inflammation and immunity
LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM F2004
Probiotic, from Spanish research
Minimum 200 mg, equivalent to 1.0 x 1011 CFU
(Colony Forming Units)
The F2004 strain is a probiotic with a specific functional effect: maintaining good digestive health, the balance of the intestinal microbiota and the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamins B6, B12 and selenium
Vitamin B6 0.21 mg (15% NRV)
Vitamin B12 0.375 μg (15% NRV)
Selenium 18 μg (33% NRV)
They contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system 1,2,3, according to the EFSA.
WHY SHOULD WE TAKE FLORAGEN?
- To help repopulate the flora of the large and small intestine.
- To improve our immunity.
- To diminish inflammation.
- To combats potentially pathogenic bacteria.
Its main characteristics are:
- It is able to survive in simulated conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (pH, enzymes, bile salts).
- It adheres strongly to the intestinal mucus and the small intestine.
- Inhibits the growth of potentially pathogenic bacteria.
- Has QPS Status (Quality Presumption of Safety) and is totally safe.
- Strain F2004 is lyophilized, and once ingested it is activated.
- The F2004 strain induces the formation of IL10, which is produced mainly by monocytes, and to a lesser extent by Th2 and Tregs.
- Its resistance to the following antibiotics has been proven: Ampicillin, Gentamicin, Kanamycin, Streptomycin, Neomycin,Erythromycin, Clindamycin, Tetracycline, Chloramphenicol.
1 capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed this dose unless expressly indicated.
Lactobacillus plantarum F2004. Volume increaser (Microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate) and (Silicon dioxide), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) and Sodium selenite (Selenium).
Net weight 16.38 g.
* Mínimum 200 mg, equivalent to 1,0 x 1011 UFC.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value