Traditional oligotherapy based in catalytic doses of trace elements.
IFIGEN trace elements have a glycero-aqueous presentation. The advantages of the glycerin molecule, which is smaller than that of gluconate, are:
- improves bioavailability since it is easier for it to penetrate the cell membrane
- delays absorption, so that the effect lasts longer
- masks the metallic taste of trace elements
- stabilizes trace elements, allowing them to be mixed in equal parts and making personalized formulas
Our trace elements are:
- ionized to be absorbed
- dynamized with ultrasound
PET plastic bottles prevent any chelation. Glass is made of minerals, which promote chelation, even in small amounts.
In addition, the presentation in 150 ml bottles makes its cost much cheaper and you have 75 doses.
The absorption is sublingual. In saliva there is a protein that absorbs trace elements and takes them directly to the bloodstream, facilitating absorption, whereas in the intestinal tract it does not exceed 10%, if it is in perfect condition.
With sublingual absorption, the trace elements deposited in the liver and kidneys are relaunched and put into circulation.